Covid 19 Policy
- If you have booked and paid for a holiday and the UK Government imposes a travel ban which prevents travel to Beeson Farm, we agree to offer an alternative date subject to you paying any difference in the advertised price. Should the alternative date be cheaper we will agree to reimburse the difference.
- If you have booked and paid for a holiday and prior to arrival you or someone in your party has contracted Covid 19 or are self isolating, we agree to offer an alternative date subject to you paying the difference in advertised price. Should the alternative date be cheaper we agree to reimburse the difference. If no alternative mutually acceptable alternative date can be agreed and we manage to relet the cottage, we will reimburse you the sum the money received from any relet less an administration fee of £20. This may be at less than the price you paid.
- If during your stay you or any member of your party feel unwell exhibiting potential signs of Covid 19 we ask that you let us know, depart the property immediately and return home to self isolate following NHS Guidelines. On providing a test result, Beeson Farm Holidays will refund the cost of the holiday accommodation on a prorate basis for any nights not in occupation.
- Should you or any of your party be unable to return home due to illness, then you agree to reimburse us the full cost for any additional time spent in the cottage beyond the end of your agreed stay in order to reimburse subsequent guests we have to cancel due to your extended occupation.
- We strongly advise that you take out cancellation insurance covering Covid 19.
- We are currently allowing bookings to be made without payment of a deposit.
- The full cost of the holiday is to be paid within 4 weeks of arrival